This house has been fully painted inside and the master bathroom has had bath replaced with new hot water shower cubicle, new floor & wall tiles installed, new vanity unit fascia fitted & new fittings. Second bathroom has had new shower head and sink installed. 2nd, 3rd & 4th bedrooms have had new floor tiles fitted and new bedroom furniture fitted in 3rd & 4th. All works carried out during May & June 2017. This is a great family home or could be set up as a rental business for groups of golfers and holiday makers.
1. Land area 600 Sq Metres
2. Living area 236 Sq Metres comprising:
• 4 Bedrooms (3 double & 1 single)
• 3 Bathrooms
• Entrance hall with under stair storage area.
• Living room
• Kitchen and dining area
• Utility room
• Ground floor patio area.
• Balcony area.
• Covered car port
12 metre x 5 metre swimming pool with new salt water chlorinated system installed April 2017 (cost 40,000 Baht).
1) Maintenance free white aluminium windows complete with mosquito nets and special reflective glass fitted throughout the house.
2) Air conditioning units in all rooms (6 in total).
3) Fully fitted European style kitchen & utility room.
4) Air conditioners fitted to all rooms (6 in total)
5) Large pool house with space for storage of gardening equipment etc.
6) 2 underground Septic tanks
7) 2 Large underground water tanks
8) Mature landscaped garden.
Situated within easy reach of Hua-Hin centre, Tropical Hill is a relatively small established development comprising 72 properties in total, the majority of which are used as holiday homes therefore it is a very peaceful place to live. There is a large communal swimming pool and gymnasium for residents to use and the site is protected by key card electric gated entrance and night security.
The residents benefit from a very low annual maintenance charge of 11,000 Baht/annum which includes security, street lighting, cleaning of communal pool & Gym, road sweeping and garden maintenance. All houses are fitted with their own water and electricity meters with water costs of 3.5 Baht/cubic metre and electricity costs that average out at 3.74 Baht/unit. The house is freehold held by company.
When we say we are experts in our field, we really mean it.
We have a number of local staff who are fully trained and experienced in the Hua Hin property market. We hold regular staff training and constantly expanding our knowledge to be able to assist you better. Our staff are friendly, knowledgable and here to help you.
We believe that no other South East Asian estate agency invests as much time and effort in ensuring customers get the great service they need. We have helped hundreds of buyers over the last 14 years. Why not let us help you too.
Tel: +66 (0)81 922 1964 English
Tel: +66 (0)85 293 0717
Tel: +66 (0)91 580 3665 or +66 (0)81 915 6346 (Thai)