Fully furnished duplex condominium with pool access within modern resort complex.
This spacious apartment (2 floors) has two main bedrooms and a studio bedroom. Sleeps max 6.
Boathouse Hua Hin is a modern condo resort project just north of the main town.
Facilities at the Boathouse Hua Hin.
- About 50% of the land is dedicated for common areas.
- Approximately 15,000 sq.m. swimming pool reaching each and every residential property.
- Beachfront infinity pool with real gold-engraved tiles inserts.
- Aqua-park, playground and shallow pool for kids.
- “The Lighthouse”, a 1000-sq.m. 3-storey clubhouse near the beach with sea view fitness centre, restaurant, library and kid’s room.
- “The Clubhouse” a 1,000 sq.m. Single storey multipurpose activity centre with 2 tennis courts.
- Pet keeping house (for rental) & rooms for drivers or maids (for rental)
- Public Wi-Fi in common area.
- Shuttle bus service to Hua Hin downtown.
- 24/7 guards and CCTV security system.
- Bicycles for rent and free life rings for kid at the beach and free sun beds
along the 80-metre beach frontage.
Opposite to Palm Hills Golf Course and Venezia Shopping Plaza
- 1.5 km. away from Hua Hin Airport
- 800 m. away from Dusit Resort.
-1 km. away from Sheraton Hua Hin Hotel.
- 7 km. away from Klai Kangwon, The King’s Summer Palace and Chatchai Market
- A short drive away from Home Pro, Tesco, Major Cineplex and Index Living Mall Centre.
When we say we are experts in our field, we really mean it.
We have a number of local staff who are fully trained and experienced in the Hua Hin property market. We hold regular staff training and constantly expanding our knowledge to be able to assist you better. Our staff are friendly, knowledgable and here to help you.
We believe that no other South East Asian estate agency invests as much time and effort in ensuring customers get the great service they need. We have helped hundreds of buyers over the last 14 years. Why not let us help you too.
Tel: +66 (0)81 922 1964 English
Tel: +66 (0)85 293 0717
Tel: +66 (0)91 580 3665 or +66 (0)81 915 6346 (Thai)