Sansara at Black Mountain, Hua Hin is developed around the principles of long-term build quality, energy efficiency and a design philosophy centred on safety and security. As such, they have meticulously selected products and solutions to achieve this result. There are 3 styles of villa to choose from and 5 types of apartments.
Promotional prices for the villas start at 21.184MB and the apartments start at 6.9MB. Villa sizes from 256 square meters to 277 square meters. Apartment sizes from 117 square meters to 143 square meters. All apartments and villas are overlooking the fairways of the famous and renowned Black Mountain Golf Course.
Every Sansara home combines state-of-the-art construction methodology, appliances and lighting systems to maximize energy efficiency. This includes:
EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) approval for the development,
covering criteria such as sun shading, seasonal wind flow, and building position etc.
Large sliding doors with ceiling fans to maximize natural ventilation.
Ultra-energy efficient Euro-grey safety glass on all windows and doors to reduce solar heat transfer through the glass.
Use of wide, shady veranda to protect against direct sunlight.
CLC fill-in solid walls for low thermal conductivity.
Double roof insulation (spray foam and Rockwool batts).
Label No.5 project electrical appliances, including refrigerator (Electrolux) and air-conditioning units (Fujitsu).
LED lighting throughout the home and development.
The architectural and engineering team at Sansara has painstakingly adhered to key concepts of universal design to deliver a high-quality product that is aesthetically pleasing, safe, secure and usable by everyone, regardless of age or ability. As Sansara is ultimately responsible for the overall maintenance of the development, they have also selected the best quality products and solutions to keep future maintenance costs down.
Foundations made from reinforced concrete piling.
SCG Solid Wall, in compliance with:
- 2-hour Fire Rating (British Standard BS 476)
- Severe Duty (British Standard BS 5234)
- Sound Transmission Classification of 42dB
Doors and windows by Fletcher New Zealand:
- Incorporates the latest LevelStep® Sill design for a totally flush transition between indoor and outdoor spaces
- Extra-large openings to provide an expanded sense of space and unobstructed views
- Ultra-energy efficient Euro-grey safety glass on all windows and doors to reduce solar heat transfer through the glass
Built-in underground Termite Guard Piping System by Rentokil.
Water piping to BS/EN standard, with a minimum 50-year lifespan:
- PPR10 for cold water piping
- PPR20 for hot water piping
- HDPE for all underground piping
Swimming pool system uses the most recent and advanced UV filtration system.
Fire and smoke alarm system fitted to all residences as standard.
Advanced electrical systems design:
- Smart Home lighting control fitted as standard
- 8-hour backup generator support for all lighting and emergency systems in the development
STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY
Ultra-high-speed 2Gb Internet backbone with fibre optic connectivity in all villas and apartments.
CCTV and infrared perimeter security linked back to 24-hour manned Control Center.
All homes are pre-wired with CAT 6 cabling and wireless access points for high speed Internet access, digital Smart Home automation, online video streaming and wireless audiophile connectivity.
Advanced emergency control system available if required.
Standard home automation from Samsung SmartThings fitted to all homes:
- Smartphone integration to all devices
- Samsung Electronic Smart door lock
- Digital video doorbell with remote access
- Automated lighting control with motion sensors
- Security control with wireless camera and motion sensors
Seamless upgrades available to full home automation:
- Curtains and sliding door control
- Voice enabled commands with Google Home or Amazon Echo
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan control
- SonosTM wireless audio connectivity
Intelligent building management system that integrates closely with Smart Home automation:
- Single token device to manage boom gate control, lobby and elevator access, and individual smart door lock
- Advanced motion detection systems to control lighting and air conditioning control to public areas
- Each person has worldwide access to their home and Sansara lifestyle services via their Sansara SmartLife App
For further details and viewing simply call or email us today!
When we say we are experts in our field, we really mean it.
We have a number of local staff who are fully trained and experienced in the Hua Hin property market. We hold regular staff training and constantly expanding our knowledge to be able to assist you better. Our staff are friendly, knowledgable and here to help you.
We believe that no other South East Asian estate agency invests as much time and effort in ensuring customers get the great service they need. We have helped hundreds of buyers over the last 14 years. Why not let us help you too.
Tel: +66 (0)81 922 1964 English
Tel: +66 (0)85 293 0717
Tel: +66 (0)91 580 3665 or +66 (0)81 915 6346 (Thai)