There are 6 bedrooms: 4 in the main building, the stand alone bungalow, and the staff house.
1. Land: Title Chanot, beach front, size 1,400m2
2. Three buildings: the main villa in two levels (floors), a separate bungalow, and a staff house. In total 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms (4 bedrooms in the villa, 1 bedroom in the bungalow, 1 bedroom in the staff house). All built in 2010. Roof: real ceramic. The property is fenced, with 8 security cameras. Drive-in for car, gate.
3. Furniture designed for this property, mahogany and/or teak wood. Real teak wood floors, and large non-slippery ceramic tiles on the ground floor of the villa, the bungalow and the staff house. European kitchen, fully equipped. Daikin aircons in all bedrooms. Ceiling and floor fans in the the living and dining rooms. All garden and maintenance equipment. Two laundry machines behind the staff house.
4. Swimming pool 8x4m with Jacuzzi and section for children. Large deck to sunbathe around the pool. Adjacent koi fish pond.
5. Two gargoyles with garden lights (in the front of the house to the sea and the in the back of the house, well maintained, with 20 fox tail palm trees, bougainvilleas etc. Sala with koi fish pond.
6. Solar powered water heater (made in Australia) as well as electric powered water heater (made in Germany). Five water tanks, 2 cement and 3 plastic, connected to drainages with filters. Municipal water and electric supply connected. Three phase is possible to connect.
7. An extensive system of drainages that run along both sides of the property as well as across the property in before and under the main villa. Rain gutters installed all over, with rain water collection system. The property has successfully proven to withstand 400mm daily rain with no damage.
8. Two independent internet cables and and land-line for phone plus satellite tv.
9. The staff on site has agreed (but no obligation for a prospective buyer) to stay for a year after sale. The staff has taken care of this villa for the last two years, knows all ins and outs. The staff has work permits and extensive experience in construction and house maintenance.
10. Two parkings, one for car, the other for motorbikes, both roofed and lit.
11. The beach in front of the property is protected with old mangrove. The beach is of course not part of the deal, as all beaches in Thailand are government owned but it is solely used by the inhabitants to the property.
12. The property belongs to the company (ie it is the company that is for sale), with clean record of tax payments and 5+ years of accounts by an authorized Thai accountant. The company has no debts or any other financial or non-financial obligations.
The property is called Choco Villa due to the roof colour.
When we say we are experts in our field, we really mean it.
We have a number of local staff who are fully trained and experienced in the Hua Hin property market. We hold regular staff training and constantly expanding our knowledge to be able to assist you better. Our staff are friendly, knowledgable and here to help you.
We believe that no other South East Asian estate agency invests as much time and effort in ensuring customers get the great service they need. We have helped hundreds of buyers over the last 14 years. Why not let us help you too.
Tel: +66 (0)81 922 1964 English
Tel: +66 (0)85 293 0717
Tel: +66 (0)91 580 3665 or +66 (0)95 165 8601 (Thai)